- Amnesty International USA - This is the site of AI USA - The United States section of Amnesty International. Includes a sign-up form for regular e-mail updates from AIUSA.
- International Secretariat, AI Online - This is the site for Amnesty International Worldwide, based in London, UK.
- The AI Kids Section - In the AI Kids section, you’ll find monthly Children’s Edition Urgent Actions in language kids can understand, as well as an introduction to human rights and an illustrated letter writing guide featuring the cartoon character Mr. Rights.
- AI’s Death Penalty Main Page - Gateway to detailed info, links, and reports covering issues surrounding the death penalty.
- AI Country Reports - A section of the international site, this library contains all AI’s reports on individual contries and regions.
The Urgent Action Network - "Urgent Actions ask our community of volunteers to flood the mailboxes, inboxes, phones and social media of authorities when someone is in imminent danger of human rights violations."
Take Action - Have 5 minutes? Have much longer? Here is a full list of ways you can make a difference on human rights.
Amnesty International is an independent human rights organization. We have listed non-AI material for background information only. We do not necessarily endorse the content or associations presented at sites not related to Amnesty International.
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights - The guiding document for the international human rights movement.
- Human Rights Watch - Not affiliated with Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch is another organization that monitors and protects human rights worldwide.
- U of Minnesota Human Rights Library - A vast array of information, including the text of all major international agreements on human rights.
- Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights - Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights is a volunteer-based, non-governmental, non-profit, 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the promotion and protection of internationally recognized human rights.