Optional - Group #37 Prisoner of Conscience Letter
In addition to the official Amnesty cases, we are asking everyone to write for Senator Leila de Lima of the Philippines.
Here's the case sheet for Senator Leila de Lima, read up on his case before you start writing.
Sign Amnesty USA's Online Action
Add your name to this online action to demand her immediate release, and drop all charges against her.
Write letters to the Philippine Secretary of Justice, and the Philippine Ambassador to the US. Ask them to release Senator de Lima immediately and unconditionally.
Use these links to print Starter or Complete letters:
You can also send an emails:
- Secretary of Justice Jesus Crispin Remulla: email@example.com
- Philippine Ambassador H.E. Jose Manuel G. Romualdez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send BCC copies of emails to the Amnesty Manila office. email@example.com
Help Keep Senator de Lima's Spirit Strong
Send your messages of support to Senator de Lima.
- Office of Senator Leila M. de LIMA
Room 502, 5th Floor, GSIS Bldg., Financial Center
1308 Pasay City
You can also send an email of support directly to Senator de Lima:
Report your letters!
Please, report your letters here:
- Report Your Letters at Twin Cities Amnesty